Erik Harbison once said that “If Social Media is the cocktail party, then email marketing is the ‘meet up for coffee. The original 1 to 1 channel.”
The importance of email marketing to every business can’t be overemphasized. In fact, “If you are not seeing the email channel as a money-making machine, you have the wrong strategy.” —Hans Smellinckx
And the good news is that you’re already in the right place for your email or an email campaign or sequence that informs, attracts, engages, guides, nurtures and converts.
If we are to get commenced, this is how I do approach the client’s project.
- Get a brief from the client. Where the client tells me about his or her goals, and their target audience.
- Study and research about the market and customers through market reports, case studies, whitepapers, and similar resources.
- Analyse buyers persona for the project. I will study their demographics, pain points, questions, and objections.
- Draw up a structure for the email campaign or sequence.
- Create an email sequence or campaign that will convince customers or prospects to take my client’s desired actions.
Each email in the sequence will contain:
- A catchy headline that will persuade the recipient to open the email immediately.
- A good opening line that grabs the interest of the recipient.
- A compelling email body that brings value to the recipient.
- And a CTA that bears the actions you desire your recipient to take after reading the email.
Have you been to realise how hiring me as your email copywriter will add values to your business and increase your sales?
Send me a message, let’s talk.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with me!