Children’s book writing and editing is my passion. I love working with children’s authors–from picture books, chapter books, MG (middle grade) and YA (young adult)–to make their stories shine! I’m detailed, efficient and professional, and I strive to communicate clearly and positively with each of my clients.
I am a certified elementary teacher and former elementary school librarian. In addition, I have two years’ experience with teaching and tutoring through online formats. I am passionate about educating children in positive ways to help them reach their full potential.
Areas of particular interest include:
* Christian Life and Faith
* Children’s writing – both Fiction and Non-fiction, Rhymed and Unrhymed
* Family and Parenting
* Education and Learning Differences
* English as a second language (several years’ teaching experience)
* Poetry – writing and editing
* Personal Stories / Family Projects
Sounds good? Awesome, send me a message and let’s get started then.