Do you know that Americans are becoming aware that their online presence needs to meet Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance (ADA), but what does this mean? In short, ADA Compliance means that your website is as accessible as possible to Americans with a range of disabilities.
Importance of ADA compliance in a website
- ADA Compliance Increases Your Target Audience
- ADA-compliant websites are optimized for Search
- ADA Compliance May Help Your Reputation
- ADA Compliance Means Overall Better Website Usability
- You Can Avoid Penalties
- Accessible websites open your business to new demographics with massive buying power
I will do web availability testing for your site as indicated by the WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1 principles.
– Testing consistence of segment 508 and ADA.
My Service Includes:
- Add Alternate Tag
- Color Contrast Error
- Empty Text
- Broken Links
- Foreground and Background Colors
- Missing Title
- Add Title and Frames
- Add Missing Tags
- Add Missing Links
- Remove Empty Tags
- Add Missing Caption
- Nested heading issue
- Missing marks
WHY HIRE ME:
- Least financial plan
- 100% unconditional promise
- Premium help
Come inbox for more Inquires about this.