I will develop wallet app, cryptocurrency exchange app, blockchain app
Cryptocurrencies differ from traditional currencies in a number of ways, the most obvious being that they are an electronic form of currency. In addition, they aren’t backed by any physical commodity or by a central agency, such as the government.
Anyone can gain access to cryptocurrency. An individual will need a cryptocurrency wallet to store a digital key that will allow them to access the address of the cryptocurrency. Wallets are typically web-based or app based, allowing users to access and view their balance as an online banking app does.
- Registration System
- Built-in QR code scanner
- PIN codes to access the coins.
- Management of Cryptocurrency
- Sending and receiving payments via Bitcoin URL, NFC and QR codes.
- Push Notifications
- Security, namely, setting a password and PIN to protect the application.
- Real-time payment tracking
- Bitcoin multi-currency exchange support.
NOTE: CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER FOR REAL BUDGET