Are You Worried About Your Shopify Store Speed?
tired of slow loading website?
Will you like to Speed Up your Shopify Store
If your answer’s yes, than you are at the right place.
Slow Website could be affecting your user-experience, your sales and even your SEO.
Studies suggest that most users are not going to wait more than 3 seconds for your Shopify Store to load
Now Google has confirmed that website speed is an important factor in their ranking algorithm And won’t want to send people to a slow loading Site, so it’s no surprise that they priorities fast-loading sites. and another thing is
- First Impressions Matter
- If your site is slow, your visitors immediately get a poor impression of your business.
- People easily have less trust in slow loading websites. and are less likely to buy from them.
- User Experience
- When your website is too slow, it creates a poor user experience right from the start.
How will I make Shopify Site Faster
- Desktop and Mobile view Speed up as per google page speed tools + gtmetrix report + pingdom report
- On page SEO
- Minimize HTTP requests
- Replace PHP With Static HTML
- GZIP Compression
- Browser Caching