Right products research and well-established suppliers are the backbones of the FBA wholesale business. This Decides whether your money is stuck in the right inventory or not. Numbers never lie and, being an expert, I assure you that solid statistics back every product I submit. The perk of having a well-filtered product is that you don’t have to worry about the buy box after every single sale.
I research brands and products separately.
My Brands research criteria:
- Brands that have a minimum of 15 products.
- Brands in which Amazon or the brand itself is not dominant i.e if most of the products are being sold by Amazon or the brand, then it’s a NO.
My product’s research criterion:
- The minimum price should be $15 in US or 10£ in the UK.
- Minimum of three 3rd party sellers to make sure we don’t get into PL brands.
- Amazon is not selling the product.
- The brand itself is not selling the product or we won’t have leverage from the brand.
- Consistent BSR history in the last 3 months and must not be fluctuating too much.
- Rating not less than 4
- Stable price in the last 3 months.
- It must not be a hazmat product or a product requiring special certificates for its selling.
- BSR in top 1%.
Fiverr Gig URL: https://www.fiverr.com/aboodi776/do-amazon-fba-wholesale-product-and-supplier-research
Fiverr Gig Price ($) : 5