The Future of Music: Interview with Jesse Neo, Founder of Gemtracks
So when words are not enough or words can’t do the talking, music can help you. There’s music to express love, peace, anger, excitement, and absolutely any kind of feelings. This is why some songs stand out more to people than others.
A vibrant music economy drives value for cities in several important ways.
We do ask various questions based on the genre of your music and when we listen to your music.
Questions about musician experience and background
- What do you like most about playing music?
- What inspired you to start playing and making music?
- Describe your creative process when you write new music.
- Who’s your ideal musician to collaborate with and why?
- Are there any musicians who inspire you?
As musicians, we are carriers of influence, whether or not we are aware of it and whether or not we intend to be. The sound and messages we release through our art form directly impact our listeners in powerful ways. This is especially true of the youth and adolescents of our society
The interview will make take two- three dimension depend on your music genre and when we listen to it.
Place your order now.